1.02.2011

Part 2: Swisher Vows Revision

Last week, the Muses brought you a version of potential wedding vows for Nick Swisher and JoAnna Garcia. After some consideration, we thought we'd rewrite Mr. Swisher's vows to snuggly fit his personality, and demonstrate what Vow Muse is all about. Writing is a fluid process that is open to give and take, and when we write for you, we want our writing to sound like you. Thus we bring you Nick Swisher's vows, take two:

Felt like his first set was too banal? Well, a little more humor awaits!
Revised! From Nick to JoAnna:
JoAnna, I was certain I wanted a future with you from before we even made it to first base. I couldn't begin to dream of heading to the outfield without knowing you're in the stands or curled up in front of your radio listening to the game. Whether I'm running towards a fly ball or circling the field praying it's not a pop fly, I feel an invisible cord between our hearts, pulling at me until we are together again. I'll spare my family the details of rounding first, second and third base with you, but let's just say no matter where we are, I feel like we're at home plate. I am never less than you, nor more than you; you're never less than me, and you are never more than me. I couldn't dream up a better partner in life, and yes, in the dugout, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment