1.13.2011

Wedding Vows for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris With the Touch of a Vow Muse!

Come on, what is not to love about Hugh Hefner? Okay, we retract that statement, as someone probably could come up with quite a bit not to love about him... for example, have you seen how slight the guy is? He's definitely nowhere near teddy bear status. But despite his slightness, the Muses heard about his recent engagement, and we couldn't resist trying to imagine what the eternal playboy and his new sweetie would be proclaiming to each other. Without further ado, wedding vows for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris:

Hugh Hef and Crystal Harris getting their lovebug action on!
Hugh to Crystal:

Sparkling Crystal: it's no secret that little in my life is a secret. You know my past like the back of your hand, and not only do you love me in spite of it, you love me for it. I never have to apologize to you for being myself, and you know you never have to apologize to me for everything you are and everything you will become. You've seen me at my worst, and at an ever changing best. With this ceremony, I vow to be the best damn man, husband, and lover you'll ever know.

 

Crystal to Hugh:

Hugh: Your support for me has been unconditional since the day we met, and I strive to offer you the same security of love that you show me daily. You have taught me what it means to love without boundaries, to truly understand another person, and to live a life without any sense of fear or regret. When I am with you, I am me. I vow to sing to you when you're least expecting it, make you laugh every single day, and show you a love worthy of the love you show me.


--
All sources thanks to Hugh Wiki and Crystal Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment