1.04.2011

Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millipied's Wedding Vows a la Vow Muse

The 2010 holiday season left a delightful string of celebrity engagements in its wake, which means lots of stars, starlets and their soon to be betrothed might be needing some sweet words to speak to each other during the big day. When the Muses heard about Natalie Portman saying "Yes" to Benjamin Millipied, we instantly started day dreaming about what these grooving go-getters might want to say.
Natalie's probably not at a loss for words, but just in case...

 From Benjamin to Natalie:

Natalie:
To dance across the skyline
Right into the ocean and depths below
I'd be grateful to do this alone
But I'd be honored to do this with you


To dance across a stage
Solo and exposed without fear
I'd be grateful to this alone
But I'd be honored to do this with you.

To dance when I'm simply walking
Thinking of love that keeps loving
I'd be grateful to this alone
But I'd be honored to do this with you.

I vow to be grateful to be alive. 
But Natalie, I'm honored to live this life with you.


From Natalie to Benjamin:
Benjamin: I feel quenched when I am with you. My skin is alive, my words hold weight, and I never have to fear thirst. You'll let me find my own water to drink, and be there with a canteen if I fail. Remarkably, you're the best of all worlds. With you, I'm not held back nor pushed ahead too fast. Together we have forward momentum that will electrify us all through all our days and nights.

--
We learned about Natalie Portman here and Benjamin Millipied here.
Photo used under Creative Commons permission

No comments:

Post a Comment