1.17.2011

Lily Allen and Sam Cooper's Wedding Vows a la Vow Muse!

What up, Lily Allen? Apparently, Miss Allen is ready to become a Mrs., and will be tying the knot with Mr. Sam Cooper in the not to distant future (and hopefully making them both smile for a lifetime). The Muses took to their keyboards in a collaborative effort to pen Lily and Sam's vows, which is definitely making this set some of our favorites to date! Celebrity wedding vows for Lily Allen and Sam Cooper, right after this picture of the newly engaged kittens:

Builder Sam and Singer Lily—Imagine the words they will choose!

Lily to Sam:

Hey Sammy boy
Whatcha thinking over there?
Can’t believe I’ve got this ring
Bought this dress and did my hair

I see you smiling
Next to your tuxedo-ed bros
Can you believe this is happening?
I’m tingling from head to toes

You love my songs
My awesome shoes, my face, my dirt
I love that you’re a real person
Swinging a hammer, taking off your shirt

I need a man in the real world
Who doesn’t mind my crazy nan
A guy without all the answers
Who will laugh and joke with my band

I never thought this day would come
But it’s here now and it kicks ass
I want to spend my life with you
Holding hands, lying in the grass

I love you, Sam
I vow to never stray
We’re gonna be the raddest couple
Every year, every week, every day



Sam to Lily:

My Lilybee: before I knew you, I was but foundation waiting to be built upon, to reach my full potential. I knew I had the power to support, to give, to love, but I hadn't found the right materials with which to create. And then, there was you. No, scratch that. There is you. You are more sturdy than steel, more beautiful than the finest redwood. You're definitely smarter than stucco, and you're more complex than electricity. You crack me up every damn day; you've built me up in a way I never knew possible. You are a collection of the perfect materials for me, and I look forward to being your rock-solid foundation for the rest of our lives.

--
Lily Allen info from here.
No Sam Cooper info available.

No comments:

Post a Comment