12.19.2010

Wedding Vows for Nicole Richie and Joel Madden a la Vow Muse

 Imagine you're Nicole Richie, and you want to have the most astoundingly perfect wedding known to America (especially since you'll be darned if Paris Hilton is thinking of upstaging you in a few years when she finally settles on a beau of her own). Well, you're in luck if you're Miss Nicole (and Mr. Joel Madden by association): Vow Muse is on the case!

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden get cutesy with their vows? It could've happened!
Joel Madden to Nicole Richie:

 Nikki, it's funny to think that just now we're getting married. I feel like we've accomplished so much since we met, and marriage is just another layer of our friendship, partnership, and relationship. You're an incredible woman, a mother all moms should emulate, and your heart embraces everyone you meet. I'm so thankful you let me into your life, and that I get to share my world with you. I'd say that I cannot wait to wake up to you, but we already do. I'd say that I cannot wait to start a family with you, but we already have. So what I'll say is this: I cannot wait to take on the world together every single day. I look forward to holding your hand until all we have the energy to do is sip lemonade and make each other laugh.

Nicole Richie to Joel Madden:

Joelly-Woelly. Wow. No really, wow. Oh my goshness, where do I even begin? One of the many things I love about us is the way we refuse to follow the rules. Another thing I love about us is that we're completely on the same page in our relationship. I'm marrying the best father I could dream up for our children. I'm marrying someone who wants to give back to the world just as much as I do. I'm marrying you, and I know we're going to have an amazing life together, if only because we already have it. And that's already a wonderful life. I love you times a million, and I'm so thankful for what you bring me each and every day: yourself. Let's get to the I do's and go on being fabulous together!

--
Photo taken with permission under Creative Commons from wikimedia.
We learned everything we wanted to know about Nicole Richie here and Joel Madden here.

No comments:

Post a Comment