12.15.2010

Katy Perry & Russell Brand's "Wedding Vows" a la Vow Muse!

Well the truth is, Vow Muse didn't get asked to take part in helping Katy Perry and Russell Brand pen their wedding vows at their recent nuptials. But that didn't stop us from stepping into the world of imagination and wondering what words the pop-star and comedian might have exchanged privately! Want to step into Vow Muse's fantasy vows* for KP and RB? Read on.

What would Katy Perry and Russell Brand say during their wedding vows? Heck, we don't know either, so we nabbed our keyboards and put our thinking caps on.**

Russell Brand to Katy Perry:

My kit, my Kat,
Spend tea-time in my lap
We'll be rocking in style
Like before rocking down the aisle
I'll write you sweet melodies
Oh wait, that's your cup of tea
Kiss all the girls you desire
I'll love you even more for that quagmire
Please be honest, please be true
And I'll always do the same for you
Okay, enough of that rat-a-tat-tat
I love you too much for that serious crap.

Seriously Katy, you're a concoction too intoxicating to be without. You make me laugh, which is pretty freaking hard to do, and I can't wait to sweep you off your feet every single day of our lives. As long as you promise to pair the socks. You know I hate that.

Katy Perry to Russell Brand:

Russell, first, of course I'll pair the socks. Well, maybe I'll hire someone. Either way, we won't be sock hunters. Seriously though...I'm not sure what I can say here that I haven't whispered to you during bad movie premieres, shouted from the rooftops during crazy nights in London pretending to be chimney sweeps, and shared via email with every single person witnessing us today. You give me hope for the future, you make me forget the past, and you provide me with security, support, and back-up vocals in the shower. Baby, I'm honored to pair your socks, to make you popcorn with honey-butter on it, and to sit with you in bed when you're sick nursing you back to health. I want to do everything with you.

---------------------------
* All our research for the writing of Katy Perry and Russell Brand's vows was taken from the following links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Brand
** Picture used with permission from under Creative Commons from cutekatyperry.com. If someone smart and in charge feels this is incorrect, please tell us and we'll figure it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment