2.21.2011

Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth Wedding Vows via Vow Muse

Continuing with our Celebrity Wedding Vow Series whereby we, the Muses, write up our best guess as to what we think these soon-to-be-wed celeb couples may say to each other at the altar, we now feature sweet Reese Witherspoon and her new beau Jim Toth in all their vowing glory!

Jim and Reese from gossip.whyfame.com
Jim to Reese

Reese, I'm the luckiest man in the world. I know it's beyond cliche to say that, but hear me out: I'm marrying not just a beautiful woman, but a beautiful family that moves like the inner workings of a clock: intricately, delicately, sometimes breaking down but always picking up the solid ticking again. I love you, I love your children, and I want the best for all of us. I think this is worth mentioning: you are incredible. I've seen you dazzle a room full of strangers in a foreign country who have no idea who you are, but they're drawn to your warmth and smile; your words always bringing more and more people to talk. I've see you gracefully slip out of bafflingly complicated situations. And yes, you're one hell of an actress, too. Daring, bold, gorgeous. Let's stay up late talking about politics, get up early and make oatmeal for the kids, and shower each other with friendship, support, and most of all love.

Reese to Jim

It's peculiar how life works, isn't it? More curious still is how love works. Jim, we've both done a lot of living in our lives, achieved quite a bit, and experienced even more. I never would have been ready for you if we met sooner, so I'm glad we met later. You defy every expectation I have for a companion and partner—you don't cater to me, but you don't try to keep me in a tiny box, either. We balance each other like a perfectly matched yin and yang, and I look forward to building off of this balance even in unbalanced times. With my feet firmly on this Earth, and my heart circling the universe and back, I say sincerely on this day: I love you. 

--
Info on Jim Toth found here, and Reese found here.

1 comment: