2.03.2011

Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh "Wedding Vows" a la Vow Muse!

Kelsey Grammer's sudden divorce and re-engagement might be scandalicous news in Hollywood, but that isn't stopping him from getting his marriagepants on at the end of the month. KG will be standing at the alter with Kayte Walsh, a dazzling woman he met while flying across the Atlantic Ocean. She was his stewardess, he was undoubtedly charmingly Kelsey Grammer...and the rest is history. Of course, not so silent history, since Kelsey's ex, Camille, certainly seems to have a lot to say about it. But we digress. In true Vow Muse style, we're looking on the bright side of this story, and offering our well wishes to the new couple in the form of personalized wedding vows!
Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh - what's not to love?

From Kayte to Kelsey

Oh Mr. Grammer, how lovely to run into you here today. I think those were the first words I spoke to you, and I instantly regretted sounding like such a starstruck lass. Well, I no longer regret my starry-eyes because here you are, standing in front of me, a person. Not just any person, but the man for me. It took but one plane-ride where I watched you be yourself to know I wanted a man like you, and it took but one date after that plane ride to know I wanted that man to be you. Kelsey, our love began soaring from the get go, and I intend to keep it going that way through sickness, health, thick, thin, and forever.


From Kelsey to Kayte


You know, when they told me I'd be flying the friendly skies, I never imagined they'd be Kayte-style friendly. Ugh, that was bad. Sorry sweetie. See what you just signed up for? For every great joke I make, I make about ten hundred bad ones. And you get to hear every single one. Because baby—er, Kayte—I'm all in with you. That means not only are we going to have an amazing time together, we'll also have some downright cruddy times, and probably a lot of lazy-day mediocre times, too. Being all in means I plan to share my life, the ins and outs, the good and the bad, the funny and the truly unfunny. I know you'll make me a better man every single day with your kindness, your assertiveness, and your wit. And yes, your really scrumptious figure doesn't hurt, either. I love you, Kayte. I do.

--
Want to learn more about the couple? So did we, check out these links!
Photo used with love by Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment