5.23.2011

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson Wedding Vows a la Vow Muse

Dear World: We admit it. We love Jessica Simpson (and by association, we're willing to accept whomever she decides to love). I think she had us after the first episode of Newlyweds, where despite every reason not to like her, it was impossible to consider that option. Heck, one of the muses even wrote a poem of sadness that was included in her thesis about the breakup of Nick and Jess. Well, thankfully, there has come a much happier reason to encompass feelings of J. Simpson in written form: her upcoming wedding to Eric Johnson. So the Muses decided to do what we do best: write them some wedding vows that capture who they are in words! 

Eric & Jess in that post-engagement glow. 
Jessica to Eric: 

Eric, I know quoting another musicians song is probably as unorthodox as well...just about everything about me. But seriously, there I was, thinking "I could really use a wish right now" when you appeared. And a wish you were. In fact, you're a dream come true. There so aren't enough dandelions to blow, tunnels to hold my breath through, or shooting stars that would explain how you found me. But holy macaroni, all I can say is Hallelujah and thank God, Jesus, and every holy ghost around. You've made a true woman of me. I cannot wait to share my life with you, today, tomorrow, and forever. 


Eric to Jessica:

Jess: I know we talk a lot about luck–about how lucky we are to have met, how lucky we are to be in love, how lucky we are to just simply be in a constant state of bliss. But Jess dear, I know so little of what we're about has to do with luck, and has so much has to do with what was meant to me. You were meant for me, Jess, and I every day of our lives I'll show you I was meant for you.

Sources here and here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment